Thursday, June 14, 2007

Day 92 - June 13, 2007


My handsome hubby Shaun with his wonderful parents Frank and Bobbi.
I truly an blessed. I have a husband who is very compassionate, fun, loving, generous, loyal, he loves his children and is a great father and he loves me.
My in-laws are truly fabulous people. Shaun learned to be the wonderful man he is from these two people. They care about everyone, friends, acquaintences and strangers.
I know there are people out there who dont get along with their in-laws but wow did I get the best of the bunch. Thank you God for the three people in the picture above.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

What a sweet and loving thing to write about your husband and in-laws. Wow, you sound very blessed and happy and I am sure they are equally thankful for you!

jessstephkylesmom said...

What a nice thing to say!!

Maggie said...

GREAT photo Reany. Love what you wrote as well.

Heather said...

What a lovely picture...and heart warming caption!!!